Company Secretary Service

Our Service Feature


Reports for change of Address, De-Registration, and Represent to paid Government Fee


Appointing us as a company secretary by the period of year


Update Director and Shareholder record in Record of Company Registry.

Company Registry

Prepare and filing Annual Return to Company Registry


Document Keeping, maintenance, and copying old document (if needed)


Ceasing and Appointing of Director

Main Article of Reminder to Company Secretaries

  • Status and Eligibility

    The Company Secretary is an officer of the company. The law states that one may not serve as the Company Secretary of a company if one is also the sole director. This cannot be circumvented by using another company of which one is also the sole director to act as the Company Secretary. In short a sole director and the Company Secretary cannot be one and the same.

  • Advisory and Compliance

    We do an advisory to the directors. As such, we remind directors frequently of their duty to comply with the requirements under applicable laws and regulations. These include, among others, the Companies Ordinance, Business Registration Ordinance and the Inland Revenue Ordinance

  • Administration and Record

    Updating You are an administrator and need to keep proper statutory books and records. You must continuously update them accurately. These books and records include minute books, statutory registers, common seals and books of accounts. You may need to retain them for seven years or more.

  • Corporate Filings

    You need to make periodic filings. These include annual returns, information of and about directors and officers, any increase of authorised or paid-up capital and reporting of the passing of ordinary and special resolutions. There are deadlines for the submission of such filings of which you should be aware.

  • Audit and Tax Filings

    You need to remind your directors to prepare the financial statements of the company, have them audited and approved annually at the annual general meeting of the company. These statements then have to be filed with the tax return of the company with the Inland Revenue Department for all business, whether within or outside Hong Kong.