Immigration Service FAQ

Generally speaking, 4-6 weeks from the date of last submission. Individual processing times can vary according to the background of the applicant, the sponsor company and the timely submission of all documentation.

No, Employment visa application must be sponsored by a local sponsor company whom you will be engaged with them as a full-time employee.

No. Employment visa application must be sponsored by a local sponsor company which should be registered in Hong Kong as legal entities. The US company may register a local company or a branch or a representative office in Hong Kong in order to support your employment visa application.

No. Immigration grants you a training visa so that you can receive training in Hong Kong. But your Hong Kong office has to ensure that you will return back to your home country when you finish your training. Thus, you have to cancel your training visa first or once the training visa is expire, you can apply your employment visa.

You may consider applying a visa under Quality Migration Scheme. Once your application is approved, you will be granted a one year visa which can allow you to look for a job and settle in Hong Kong.

No. You have to cancel the working holiday visa first and then apply an employment visa.

It is best to call the immigration officer to check your extension application status. Under normal circumstances, you are allowed to stay in Hong Kong until the extension application is approved even your current visa is expired.

Company Formation FAQ

The wording “chamber of commerce”, “Kaifeng”, “levy”, “savings”, “tourist board”, “tourist association”, “trust”, “trustee” should not be used except you got related license.

LIK TIN will prepare all needed documents and send them to your mailing address. You only need to sign those documents and send us back, the process can be done even you stay in your home country.

Apostille Service FAQ

It depends whether there is a qualified Notaries Public. You may check this link.

Our clients normally need Apostle Stamp Documents when they establish a subsidiary in foreign jurisdiction or file their personal/company documents to foreign jurisdiction authority.