Hong Kong Visa Type & Requirement
Here are 6 different types of Hong Kong visas you might be considering!
Hong Kong Visa Type
Employment Visa Requirements
- The applicant is a degree holder/has good technical qualifications/has proven professional experience
- The applicant has no known record of serious crimes
- There is genuine job vacancy; the applicant has a confirmed offer of employment and is employed in a job relevant to his or her academic qualifications or work experience that cannot be readily taken up by the local work force; and the remuneration package, including income, accommodation, medical and other fringe benefits, is broadly commensurate with the prevailing market level for professionals in Hong Kong.
Working Holiday Visa Requirements
- The applicant holds a valid national passport issued by the participating country and is ordinarily residing in that participating country
- The applicant’s primary intention is holiday in Hong Kong
- The applicant is aged between 18 and 30 years
- The applicant is able to produce financial proof of having an amount sufficient for his/her maintenance during his/her proposed stay in Hong Kong, such as a bank statement, saving accounts, passbooks etc.
- The applicant holds a return air ticket or financial proof of having sufficient funds to purchase a return air ticket
- The applicant agrees that medical, health care (including hospitalization), repatriation and liability insurance will remain updated and current throughout his/her stay in Hong Kong
Training Visa Requirements
- The applicant has no security objection and no known record of serious crimes
- The sponsoring company has a solid training program and materials
- The sponsoring company is a well-established company that is capable of providing the proposed training
- A contract between the sponsoring company and the applicant has been signed
- The sponsoring company guarantees in writing the maintenance and repatriation of the applicant and that the applicant will receive training in the sponsor’ s premises until the end of the agreed period, after which the applicant will return to his/her place of residence