No. Immigration grants you a training visa so that you can receive training in Hong Kong. But your Hong Kong office has to ensure that you will return back to your home country when you finish your training. Thus, you have to cancel your training visa first or once the training visa is expire, you can apply your employment visa.

Comment on this FAQ