HK Visa Introduction
Here are the five most common Hong Kong visa types that are applied for.
Hong Kong Visa
Employment Visa requirement
- The applicant is a degree holder/has good technical qualifications/has proven professional abilities
- The applicant has no known record of serious crimes
- There is genuine job vacancy; the applicant has a confirmed offer of employment and is employed in a job relevant to his or her academic qualifications or work experience that cannot be readily taken up by the local work force; and the remuneration package, including income, accommodation, medical and other fringe benefits, is broadly commensurate with the prevailing market level for professionals in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR).
Working Holiday VISA Requirement
- The applicant holds a valid national passport issued by the participating country and is ordinarily residing in that participating country
- The applicant’s primary intention is to holiday in Hong Kong
- The applicant is aged between 18 and 30 years.
- The applicant is able to produce financial proof of having an amount sufficient for his/her maintenance during his/her proposed stay in the HKSAR, such as a bank statement, saving accounts, passbooks etc
- The applicant holds a return air ticket or financial proof of having sufficient funds to purchase a return air ticket
- The applicant agrees that medical, health care (including hospitalization), repatriation and liability insurance will remain updated and current throughout his/her stay in the HKSAR
Training VISA Requirement
- The applicant has no security objection and no known record of serious crimes
- The applicant and sponsoring company’s requirements are satisfied
- The sponsoring company is a well-established company that is capable of providing the proposed training
- A contract between the sponsoring company and the applicant has been signed
- The sponsoring company guarantees in writing the maintenance and repatriation of the applicant and that the applicant will receive training in the sponsor’ s premises until the end of the agreed period, after which the applicant will return to his/her place of residence